Dental Treatment Coordinator / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Maidenhead, Berkshire who are looking to recruit a Dental Treatment Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Independent, predominantly private practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – 5 days per week including Saturdays.
- Working days & hours to be discussed.
- Up to £14 per hour depending on experience.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: making patients aware of services offered, communicating with and providing support throughout their patient journey, record & monitor all referrals to the practice, managing diary appointments & treatment schedules, building & maintaining strong relationships with patients & reception duties. Attention to detail & the ability to work to deadlines essential.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, with sound clinical knowledge of dental treatments & specialist treatments.
- GDC registration preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a dental practice.
- 3 Surgery computerised (SOE) practice.
- Off-road parking available nearby.
All candidates must have dental experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.