Dental Treatment Coordinator / Islington, London / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Islington, London to recruit a Dental Treatment Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Fully private practice.
- Full time opportunity – 40 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday – 9am-6pm.
- Up to £14 per hour depending on experience.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: communicating with patients and providing support throughout their patient journey, supporting the PM & clinical team with the smooth running of the practice, record & monitor all Implant referrals to the practice, managing diary appointments & treatment schedules, building & maintaining strong relationships with local practices,
- co-ordinating meetings; educational programmes, study days, and open evenings and reception duties on a Monday.
- The ideal candidate will be computer literate, organised and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work efficiently at a fast pace.
- GDC Registration preferred however, not essential for the right candidate.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a dental practice essential.
- Preferred SOE / R4 experience.
All applicants must have dental experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call Malcolm on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the London area please visit our London jobs page