Dental Practice Manager / Solihull, West Midlands / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Solihull, West Midlands to recruit a Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent, fully private practice.
- Full time opportunity – 40 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday – 9am – 6pm.
- Salary up to £32k depending on experience.
- Annual performance bonuses paid.
- The practice manager will carry out management duties to ensure effective growth, development and running of the practice.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to; marketing, patient feedback, staff development, compliance of the practice, managing KPI’s & practice budgets.
- Practice Manager will be patient orientated, self-motivated and an inspirational team leader.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ dental practice management experience.
- Practice offers high-end dentistry including; cosmetic and restorative treatments, implants, orthodontics and facial aesthetics.
- Experience managing private practices preferred.
- 3 surgery practice.
All candidates must have a minimum of 1 years’ dental practice management experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the West Midlands area please visit our West Midlands jobs page