Dental Practice Manager / Northwich, Cheshire / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Northwich, Cheshire to recruit a Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent, mixed practice.
- Part time opportunity.
- Monday, Tuesday & Friday – hours to be discussed.
- £12 – £14 per hour depending on experience.
- The practice manager will carry out management duties to ensure effective growth, development and running of the practice. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; marketing, patient feedback, staff development, HR duties, compliance of the practice & becoming the CQC nominated individual, increasing private revenue, finance, managing KPI’s & practice budgets.
- Practice Manager will be patient orientated, self-motivated and an inspirational team leader.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ dental practice management experience.
- Practice offers general dentistry alongside Invisalign.
- 2 surgeries, soon to be 3, computerised (Dentally, shortly moving to SoE) practice.
All candidates must have dental practice management experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Cheshire area please visit our Cheshire jobs page