Dental Practice Manager / Grayshott, Hampshire / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Grayshott, Hampshire to recruit a Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent, mixed practice environment.
- Full or part time opportunity – 3-5 days per week.
- Working days & hours are flexible – to be discussed.
- Up to £37k per annum depending on experience.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ dental practice management experience.
- The practice manager will carry out management duties to ensure effective growth, development and running of the practice.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to; marketing, patient feedback, staff development, HR duties, compliance of the practice, increasing private revenue, finance, managing KPI’s & practice budgets.
- Practice Manager will be patient orientated, self-motivated and an inspirational team leader.
- Practice offers general dentistry alongside Implants, Smile Makeovers & Facial Aesthetics.
- 6 surgeries, computerised SOE.
- Parking available nearby.
All candidates must have a minimum of 1 years’ dental practice management experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Hampshire area please visit our Hampshire jobs page