Dental Practice Manager/ Christchurch, Dorset / 3 days per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Christchurch, Dorset who are looking for a Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods taken into consideration.
- Part time opportunity 3 days per week.
- Practice Manager required Mondays, Wednesdays plus one other day.
- Working hours 08.30 – 17.30.
- Salary dependent on experience.
- Fully private practice.
- Excellent salary package plus employee benefits.
- Dental Practice Manager must have a minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Private dentistry experience preferred, however not essential.
- You must have commercial awareness and a good understanding of profit and loss, budgets, finance, marketing for the practice. You will have strong leadership skills, working towards practice KPIs and targets and produce timely reports when required.
- You will be able to demonstrate activity management to meet private targets and grow private patient numbers.
- Responsibilities will include day to day running of the practices, HR, rotas, staff appraisals & inductions. You will be working within governing body guidelines ensuring the practices meet required standards with daily, weekly and monthly audits.
All candidates must have Dental Practice Management experience and hold a valid DBS certificate to be considered.
For more information please contact 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Dorset area please visit our Dorset jobs page