Dental Nurse / Wetherby, West Yorkshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Wetherby, West Yorkshire to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available immediately or notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full time opportunity – 40 hours per week across Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Implant experience preferred but not essential.
- GDC and indemnity covered.
- Paid CPD provided, infection control and safeguarding training provided.
- You will be a Qualified Dental Nurse with at least 1 years’ experience, computer literate, organised and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work efficiently at a fast pace.
- A great chairside manner and the ability to interact with patients in a friendly and professional manner is also key.
- Predominantly private practice offering general dentistry, implants and Invisalign.
All applicants must be registered with the GDC and hold a valid DBS check to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in West Yorkshire please visit our West Yorkshire jobs page.