Dental Nurse / Tonbridge, Kent / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Tonbridge, Kent to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team.
- Predominantly private practice.
- Full time – 41 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday with occasional evening & Saturday cover.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience.
- GDC and indemnity covered.
- You will be a Qualified Nurse and also computer literate, organised and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work efficiently at a fast pace.
- A great chairside manner and the ability to interact with patients in a friendly and professional manner is also key.
- Practice offers a wide range of dental treatments including; Implants, Periodontics, Prosthodontics, Endodontics, Orthodontics, Oral surgery, teeth whitening and veneers as well as general dentistry and hygiene services.
- 11 surgery practice set out across 2 buildings.
All applicants must be registered with the GDC to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies please visit the website www.mbrdental.co.uk