Dental Nurse / Sheffield, South Yorkshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Sheffield, South Yorkshire to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Fully private practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – 34.5 hours per week.
- Tuesday – Friday – working hours to be discussed.
- Rate is negotiable depending on experience.
- GDC, Indemnity & CPD costs covered.
- You will be a qualified Dental Nurse with at least 1 years’ post qualification experience.
- You will also be computer literate, organised and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work efficiently at a fast pace. A great chairside manner and the ability to interact with patients in a friendly and professional manner is also key.
All applicants must be GDC registered & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the South Yorkshire area please visit our South Yorkshire jobs page