Dental Nurse / Plymouth, Devon / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Plymouth, Devon to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Start date ASAP – will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent, mixed practice.
- Full time opportunity – 41 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday – hours are to be discussed at interview.
- £10.50 – £11.50 per hour depending on experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures and reception duties.
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a qualified dental nursing role.
- 7 surgery dental practice.
- Modern working environment.
- Practice provide Sedation / Facial Aesthetics / Implants / Cerec.
- Computerised (R4), Digital Scanners, OPG.
- Nearby parking available.
All candidates must be GDC registered & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information contact 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more jobs in the Devon area please visit our Devon jobs page