Dental Nurse / Peterborough, Cambridgeshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Predominantly private practice.
- Full time opportunity – 42.40 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday 7.50am-5pm.
- 1 late evening per week & 1 Saturday per month also required.
- £10.20 per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, reception and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
- Preferred SOE experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Cambridgeshire area please visit our Cambridgeshire jobs page