Dental Nurse / Millom, Cumbria / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Millom, Cumbria to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team.
- Full time opportunity (will consider part time).
- Monday 9am-5pm, Tuesday 8am-4pm, Wednesday 9am-5pm, Thursday 10am-6pm & Friday 9am-5pm.
- £9 – £10 per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurse must have at least 1 years Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, reception and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
- Preferred SOE / R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Cumbria area please visit our Cumbria jobs page