Dental Nurse / Trainee Dental Nurse / Matlock, Derbyshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Matlock, Derbyshire to recruit a Dental Nurse / Trainee Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Mixed practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – 40 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday 8am-5pm.
- Hourly rate is negotiable depending on experience.
- GDC, Indemnity & CPD costs covered.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures and reception duties.
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a qualified dental nursing role or be a Trainee Nurse already enrolled on a course with some experience in practice.
- Computerised SOE practice.
All candidates must be a GDC registered Dental Nurse & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Derbyshire area please visit our Derbyshire jobs page