Dental Nurse / Malton, North Yorkshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Malton, North Yorkshire to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Predominantly private practice.
- Full time opportunity, 40 hours per week.
- Working days & hours are to be discussed at interview stage.
- Competitive pay rate plus employee benefits.
- GDC, Indemnity and CPD costs covered.
- Practice are looking for a qualified dental nurse. Previous UK dental nursing experience essential.
- You will be computer literate, organised and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work efficiently at a fast pace.
- A great chairside manner and the ability to interact with patients in a friendly and professional manner is also key.
- Opportunity to gain experience in Implants, Endodontic & Orthodontics.
- Practice located 35 mins from York.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold a valid DBS check to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the North Yorkshire area please visit our North Yorkshire jobs page