Dental Nurse / Loughborough, Leicestershire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Loughborough, Leicestershire to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent, fully private practice.
- Full time opportunity – 42 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday 8.20am-5.45pm.
- Saturdays also available.
- There will also be one late evening & one Saturday per month in the near future.
- £12 per hour depending on experience.
- GDC & CPD costs covered.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as assisting with very busy clinics, chairside duties, patient care, infection control, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures and reception duties.
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a qualified dental nursing role.
- Services include sedation, implants, ortho, endo and facial aesthetics.
- Great opportunity to gain extra qualifications / training in Radiography, Sedation, Implants, Orthodontics & intra-oral scanning.
- 4 surgery practice with Dentally software.
- Well equipped with CBCT/OPG, Microscope, lasers, digital rads and intra oral scanner.
- Free onsite parking.
All candidates must be a GDC registered Dental Nurse & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Leicestershire area please visit our Leicestershire jobs page