Dental Nurse / London, West London / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in London to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available ASAP.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Full time opportunity – 40 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm.
- Must be flexible to cover shift patterns & weekends in the near future.
- Salary £11.50 per hour.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 2 years’ Dental Nursing experience.
- Implant experience essential.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, reception and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the London area please visit our London jobs page