Dental Nurse / Liverpool, Merseyside / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Liverpool to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- High-end, specialist practice.
- Full time opportunity.
- Monday – Friday & occasional Saturdays.
- Must be flexible on working hours to suit business needs.
- Salary – £21k – £25k depending on experience.
- GDC & Indemnity costs covered.
- You will be a qualified Dental Nurse with at least 1 years’ experience, computer literate, organised and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work efficiently at a fast pace.
- Experience in Implant nursing, Sedation & Radiography desired however, training in these areas can be provided for the right candidate.
- Duties include but are not limited to; assisting in Implants & other related treatments, maintaining equipment, infection control, preparing the surgery for treatment, liaise with the PM & Nurses to ensure the smooth running of the practice, maintain patient records & keeping patient confidentiality.
- Practice specialises solely in full jaw dental Implant rehabilitation.
- Great opportunity for a qualified Dental Nurse to flourish in their chosen career & learn new skills.
- On-site parking available.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Merseyside area please visit our Merseyside jobs page