Dental Nurse / Langport, Somerset / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Langport, Somerset to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent, fully private practice environment.
- Full time opportunity.
- Monday – Friday 8.45am – 5.15pm.
- £11 per hour depending on experience.
- GDC, CPD & Indemnity costs covered.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures and reception duties.
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a qualified dental nursing role.
- 2 surgery practice undergoing renovation to become 4 surgeries.
- Computerised (SOE).
- Parking available at the practice.
All candidates must be a GDC registered Dental Nurse & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Somerset area please visit our Somerset jobs page