Dental Nurse/Receptionist Job / St Pauls, Bristol / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in St Pauls, Bristol, Avon to recruit a Dental Nurse/Receptionist to join their team.
The practice is looking for a full time receptionist with a dental nursing qualification and clinical experience, who can provide ad-hoc chairside assistance and sickness/holiday cover. This is an excellent opportunity for a GDC registered nurse who wants more of an administrative role within practice.
- Full time opportunity.
- 40 hours per week across Monday to Saturday.
- Rate is negotiable depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 years Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, reception and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
- Preferred SOE/R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC to be considered.