Dental Nurse / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Harrogate to recruit a Qualified Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available immediately.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Specialist Orthodontic practice.
- Full time – 40 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday – working hours to be discussed.
- Opening hours – Monday – Thursday 7.30am-7pm, Friday 7.40am-5pm & Saturdays.
- £9.29 per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment and surgery procedures.
- Orthodontic training available.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the North Yorkshire area please visit our North Yorkshire jobs page