Dental Nurse / Grange over Sands, Cumbria / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Grange over Sands, Cumbria to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Fully private practice.
- Full time, permanent opportunity – 37.5 hours per week.
- Mondays 7.45am – 7.15pm, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays – 7.45am – 5.15pm.
- £9 – £10 per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment and surgery procedures.
- 3 surgery practice.
- Practice offers Implants & Invisalign.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience
All candidates must be registered with the GDC to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Cumbria area please visit our Cumbria jobs page