Dental Nurse / Eltham, South East London / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting an independent dental practice located in Eltham, South East London to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent, mixed practice environment.
- Full or part time opportunity.
- Monday – Friday 8.15am-5.15pm & Saturdays 9am-12pm.
- Occasional late evenings until 7pm & Saturday mornings required.
- £11 – £13 per hour depending on experience.
- CPD costs covered & scope for further training.
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a qualified dental nursing role.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control, charting, scanning, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures & occasional reception duties.
- Practice provides general dentistry alongside cosmetic treatments, Orthodontics & facial aesthetics.
- 3 surgery practice undergoing refurbishment to become 5 surgeries.
- Computerised SOE practice.
- Free street parking near to practice.
All candidates must be a GDC registered Nurse & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the London area please visit our London jobs page