Dental Nurse / Danbury, Essex / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Danbury, Essex to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Full time opportunity – 43 hours per week.
- Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 8.30am-5.30pm, Thursday 8.30am-6.30pm, Friday 8.30am-5pm & occasional Saturdays 8.30am-2pm.
- Up to £12.50 per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment and surgery procedures.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Essex area please visit our Essex jobs page