Dental Nurse / Central Manchester / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Central Manchester who are looking to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Mixed practice environment.
- Part time opportunity.
- Monday & Tuesday 8.30am-7.30pm & Friday 9am-6pm.
- £11 per hour depending on experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as leading & mentoring a team of Nurses, audits & compliance, chairside duties, leading & mentoring the team, patient care, training new Nurses, infection control, maintaining equipment, stock ordering, surgery procedures and reception duties.
- The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a qualified dental nursing role.
- Exact software, digital x-rays, rotary endo and Intra Oral Cameras.
- Central location, reduced parking rate provided.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Greater Manchester area please visit our Greater Manchester jobs page