Dental Nurse / Carmarthen, South Wales / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Carmarthen, South Wales to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Fully private practice.
- Part time opportunity – 22.5 hours per week.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Annual bonus paid.
- GDC and indemnity covered.
- Paid CPD provided, infection control and safeguarding training provided.
- You will be a Qualified Dental Nurse with at least 1 years’ experience, computer literate, organised and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work efficiently at a fast pace.
- A great chairside manner and the ability to interact with patients in a friendly and professional manner is also key.
All applicants must be registered with the GDC to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Wales area please visit our Wales jobs page