Dental Nurse / Cardiff, South Glamorgan / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Cardiff, Mermaid Quays, South Glamorgan to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team.
- Full time – 40 hours per week.
- Monday – Saturday.
- £11 per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, reception and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
- Practice offers general dentistry alongside cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, dental implants and Sedation.
- 3 surgery practice.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC to be considered.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies please visit the website www.mbrdental.co.uk