Associate Dentist / Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire / Full or Part Time.
MBR Dental care currently assisting a dental practice located in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods taken into consideration.
- Practice open Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm.
- Optional Saturdays 9am-1pm also available.
- Practice can offer a flexible target of 6000+ UDAs.
- £negotiable UDA rate, depending on experience.
- Great private opportunity with all skill sets welcome.
- Huge demand for Facial Aesthetics and Invisalign.
- Practice would suit both newly qualified and experienced Dentists.
- Practice can offer a supportive working environment with the current and previous principal both onsite.
- Practice provides a portfolio of dentistry including Facial aesthetics, Implants, Periodontics, Endodontics and is an Elite Invisalign provider.
- Computerised (SOE), Digital X-Rays, OPG, Intra Oral Camera and CBCT Scanner & itero scanner
- 4 surgery dental practice, established over 105 Years.
- Onsite parking available.
- 7-minute walk from nearest train station.
- Easily commutable from Birmingham and Wolverhampton.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active Performer Number. A recent DBS certificate will also be required on request.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. For more jobs in the Staffordshire area please visit our Staffordshire jobs page