Associate Dentist / Sherwood, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Sherwood, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned practice.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Full or part-time position, with flexible days and hours to suit.
- Practice is open Monday to Friday.
- Flexible UDA target available plus Private.
- Opportunity to offer Plan alongside NHS.
- Up to £13 per UDA plus 55% Private.
- The successful clinician will inherit an established list from an outgoing clinician.
- Estimated earnings of circa £100,000 per annum.
- Associate Dentist will have full clinical freedom over diaries and materials.
- All skill sets welcome at the practice.
- Eight surgery dental practice, with six Associates already in situ.
- Hygiene support is available to maximise clinical time.
- Dentist will have the support of qualified Nurses.
- Computerised (SOE), with access to Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo, Scanner, CEREC and OPG.
- Practice offers all aspects of General Dentistry plus Sedation, Implants, Invisalign and has an inhouse CDT.
- Onsite parking is available.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active Performer Number. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.