Associate Dentist / Seaham, County Durham / up to 5 days per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting an independently owned dental practice who are looking to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Flexible start date.
- Full or part time opportunity.
- Surgery space Mon & Wed 8.30am-4.30pm, Tues & Thurs 9am-6.30pm, and Fri 8.30am-3.30pm.
- 6000 UDAs available plus Private.
- £UDA rate to be discussed.
- 50/50 private remuneration.
- Dentist to inherit established list from retiring Principal.
- Practice currently provides General Dentistry, Short Term Orthodontics, Tooth Whitening and Composites.
- Huge Facial Aesthetics potential.
- Dentist will have the support of onsite Principal Dentist and Therapist.
- 3 surgery dental practice.
- Computerised (Pearl Dental), Digital X-rays, and Rotary Endo.
- Commutable from Durham, Sunderland and Newcastle.
- Practice will be recently refurbished in the new year.
- Experience in Facial Aesthetics is desirable, though not essential.
Dentist must be registered with the GDC, have a valid DBS certificate and hold an active performer number to be considered.
For more information contact 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the County Durham area please visit our County Durham jobs page