Associate Dentist / Cumnock, East Ayrshire, Scotland / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Cumnock, East Ayrshire, Scotland who are looking to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned practice.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Full or part-time opportunity.
- Surgery space Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
- The successful clinician will inherit a high-grossing list of mainly NHS patients.
- High uptake for Private treatments, in particular for Dental Care Plans and Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Practice can provide training for Clear Aligners for Dentists interested in this clinical field.
- Dentist will have clinical freedom over diaries.
- Modern 3 surgery dental practice.
- Digitalised with Software of Excellence.
- Access to Digital Radiography, Rotary Endodontics, and 3Shape intra-oral scanning.
- Dentist will be joining a friendly team comprising of experienced Associates and Nurses.
- Onsite Principal Dentist and Practice Manager.
- Practice has an excellent reputation in the local area evidenced by a very high Google Review rating.
- Semi-rural area within an hour’s commute from Kilmarnock, Ayr, Prestwick, Moffatt, and Glasgow.
- The successful clinician must feel confident offering quality dentistry in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Position would suit an Associate Dentist looking for their next long-term opportunity.
All Dentists must be GDC registered with an active List Number. A Disclosure certificate will be required on request.
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com. For more jobs in the Scotland area please visit our Scotland jobs page