Associate Dentist / Crieff, Perth, and Kinross, Scotland / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Crieff, Perth, and Kinross, Scotland to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Flexible start date with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full or part time opportunity.
- Practice open Monday to Thursday 9 am-5 pm and Friday 9 am-2 pm.
- Dentist will inherit a full list of NHS patients.
- Excellent opportunity to grow Private list, with a good uptake on Private treatments.
- Salary to be discussed at interview.
- Practice can offer a supportive working environment with mentoring opportunities from an experienced clinical team.
- All skill sets welcome with practice offering a mixture of general dentistry plus Implants, Advanced Restorative Dentistry, and Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Associate Dentist will have the support of Hygienist and Qualified Nurses.
- Modern practice with well equipped surgeries.
- Computerised with Digital X-rays, CT Scanner, and Intraoral Scanner.
- Established practice with an excellent reputation in the local area.
- Commutable from Edinburgh, Glasgow, and Perth.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC with an active List Number. A recent DBS will be required on request.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Scotland area please visit our Scotland jobs page.