Associate Dentist / Seaham, County Durham / up to 5 days per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting an independently owned dental practice who are looking to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Full or part time opportunity.
- Surgery space Mon & Wed 8.30am-4.30pm, Tues & Thurs 9am-6.30pm, and Fri 8.30am-3.30pm.
- 6000 UDAs available.
- Up to £13 per UDA.
- 50/50 private remuneration.
- Dentist to inherit established list from retiring Principal.
- Practice currently provides General Dentistry, Short Term Orthodontics, Tooth Whitening and Composites.
- Huge Facial Aesthetics potential.
- Dentist will have the support of onsite Principal Dentist and Therapist.
- 3 surgery dental practice.
- Computerised (Pearl Dental), Digital X-rays, and Rotary Endo.
- Commutable from Durham, Sunderland and Newcastle.
- Practice will be recently refurbished in the new year.
- Experience in Facial Aesthetics is desirable, though not essential.
Dentist must be registered with the GDC and hold an active performer number to be considered.
For more information contact 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the County Durham area please visit our County Durham jobs page