Associate Dentist / Cambridge, Cambridgeshire / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are assisting a practice in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire who are looking to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team.
- Well established independently owned practice
- 4- 5 days per week considered (Monday– Friday)
- Up to 6000 UDAs available
- UDA rate negotiable depending on experience.
- Associate Dentist required, ideally 5 + years’ experience.
- Any post graduate courses completed would be welcome.
- Dentists with any specialism or specialist interest would be advantageous.
- Dental practice provides general NHS / Private treatments, along with Dental Implants and Orthodontics.
- Very strong private and plan patients available at the practice
- Fully computerised (SOE) modern new surgeries with Air con, digital x-rays,
- Dental Hygienist and established experience support teal.
- Busy 6 surgery dental practice.
- Taking over a full maintained existing list of patients.
All dentists must be GDC registered and have an active performer number.
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Cambridgeshire area please visit our Cambridgeshire jobs page