Associate Dentist / Camborne, Cornwall / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Camborne, Cornwall to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned practice.
- Available immediately.
- Notice periods can be taken into consideration.
- Full or part time considered.
- Surgery space Monday to Friday.
- Practice can be flexible on days and working hours to suit.
- Mixed practice environment.
- Negotiable UDA target at up to £15 per UDA.
- 55/45 private split in Associates’ favour.
- Established and well-maintained patient list from retiring Associate.
- Dentist will be joining a friendly and supportive team of clinicians.
- Fully qualified support staff including the use of Hygienist and Therapist.
- 7 surgery dental practice.
- Computerised (SOE), Digital X-Rays and Rotary Endo.
- Principle Dentist onsite.
- Onsite digital radiography and Intra Oral Cameras.
All Dentists must be registered with the GDC and hold an active performer number to be considered.
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Cornwall area please visit our Cornwall jobs page