Private Dentist / Callington, Cornwall / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Callington, Cornwall to recruit a private dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available immediately or notice periods taken into consideration.
- Independent practice.
- Part time opportunity (full time hours considered).
- Surgery space Monday – Friday (some flexibility on start and finish times)
- Practice requires a general private dentist to join their team.
- Dentist will be working with a full book of patients.
- Approximately £100,000 per annum based on a 3 day week, potentially rising to £120,000 for 3 days with additional income from Invisalign / cosmetic treatments.
- A minimum of 1 year post graduate experience – The Practice principle is willing to offer support and mentor a junior dentist into private dentistry.
- All private skills are welcome at the practice, Invisalign and some interest in Endo are advantageous.
- Clinical freedom on the practice.
- The practice are looking for a motivated and keen associate who wants to develop their skills (if not already done so) in minimally invasive aesthetic dentistry eg Invisalign, composite bonding, as well as performing private general dentistry. Willingness to learn, and take part and contribute in social media marketing strategy is important
- Brand new 4 surgery dental practice.
- Computerised (SOE), Digital X-rays, Intra Oral Cameras, OPG X-ray, Rotary Endo, Itero 5D NIRI scanners, Aquacare air abrasion.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active Performer Number. A valid DBS will also be required on request.